Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · January 25, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Allen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Status: BC - Internal Medicine (Family Medicine will be considered).
- This position is perfect for someone who enjoys small city life and year-round recreation.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Availability: Full-Time preferred (Part-Time considered).
- Allen County hosts one of the state's largest fairs, and the fairgrounds are a hub for other events and shows.
- Position Overview.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- The area also has plenty of parklands, and is located near a handful of colleges, giving it the food scene and livability that come with a college town.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Dayshift 7:00 am-7:00 pm or Nightshift 7:00 pm-7:00 am.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- An inpatient health center near Allen County, Ohio is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Scheduling: 7 Block shifts preferred but will consider blocks of 4 or more.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.