Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · June 9, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Copy of License.
- Seeking staffing hospitalist services in Maumee, OH.
- Nocturnist shifts Only.
- Multiple candidates who have 1 week of availability a month ongoing will be considered.
- The hospitalist will be rounding solo on an average of 15 patients per night.
- March 2022 >>> ongoing.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Length Of Assignment: starting Asap >>> ongoing.
- Patient Volume: 12-15 per shift at night.
- Pay/Travel Expectations.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (within 3 years).
- The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off rotating weeks.
- There could be 1-3 admissions per night.
- Two weeks a month.
- Interested in locum to permanent placement candidates, but will consider physicians as well who are interested in filling in on an ongoing basis.
- Cerner is the EMR.
- This worksite is in need of one hospitalist to work 7pm to 7am shift.
- This is an Asap start position with a start date of 3/10/2022 and the site will issue emergent privileges.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Location: Maumee/Toledo, Ohio.
- Updated CV.
- Commitment Timelines/Shifts per month?
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 17.