Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · June 9, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (South Central OH) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They use Cerner for their EMR.
- Location: South Central OH.
- Credentialing will move quickly.
- Specialty Needed: Hosp.
- The need is located in South Central Ohio and is for a nocturnist that will work 7 on 7 off specifically to start in August and work through end of September as of right now.
- Length Of Assignment: 2 months.
- It is a 2 physician, 1 APP environment.
- The shifts are 12 hours from 6:00PM-6:00AM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 2.